11:32 PM

Almost But Not Quite.

I went to PRC (Professional Regulation Commission) today to register as a new nurse. Originally, I planned to go there this Friday so that I could watch the Time Traveler's Wife during its opening on the big screen, hitting two birds with one stone. However, due to lacking information and sensationalized hearsay that today, Monday, will be the last day for registration, I went there. I don't want to recall how gruesome my day was but I'm not tired enough to say that I got an 83% average passing rate! That's like 1.6% difference with whoever is on the Top 10th on the list!

Almost making it to the "list" again! Is this all I'm capable of? Almost making it but always coming up short?

-In high school, I was top of the class during graduation for my curriculum (Applied Science) but was not awarded as Valedictorian since I got a grade that was below 80 during my junior year for one subject!

-I was 0.02 short to graduate as cum laude in college!

-Now, 1.6% to make it to the top 10 Board Exam Passers!

Have to do better! Better-er!

0 comments: