2:44 PM

I will forever be in awe of You

I pray that Your name be lifted high forever. Indeed, there is freedom in Your grace and we, Your people, just need to approach that throne, with confidence and in reverent submission.

I have almost lost hope of getting a job in the medical field because (1) I don't have THE experience, (2) my license is not ready, and (3) my present company will not let me go until the 20th of April. However, despite the reasons, the feeling of hopelessness was superficial, a feeling that just passes by every now and then, just skin-deep. I was busy thinking that there is got to be a way, I know God has a way, I just needed to figure it out. I didn't know what else to do but to leave it all to God. He knows what is inside my heart, what I desire most, and what is best for me. I have accepted that I may or may not get the answers that I want but I know if it His will then there's no other way of doing things. It's got to be His way or none at all. I just prayed and prayed that He will prepare my human heart to accept and to take on whatever it is, to not get hurt by it and that I will not lose heart in praising and thanking Him for His great love for me.


His answer:

0 comments: