5:17 PM

My Two Cents

This time, I guess, is the longest time that I have been away from writing - over a year! I intentionally stayed away from writing because I didn't know how to put my thoughts into words for these past few months anymore. It felt like I was walking in a cloud of thoughts, of events, of worries, of joys that I did not know if I would make sense if I put them all into words. Everything was in a rush and in a blur. But for all the time that I've been away, still, writing never fails to give me that joy - knowing that I am free to ramble, shout out, tell a story, cry out, inspire and be inspired in this world that we call blogging.


So I'm back, and I hope I'll be back for good. I didn't realize I had so much going on the world wide web before my hiatus and now each account are calling out for some t.l.c.!

0 comments: